Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not All Consequences Are Bad

I took a three hour nap today. Normally, I would feel guilty about that but I'm pretty sure I earned it. :)


Consequently, I cannot sleep. Consequently, I am blogging. 


So, here's the lowdown: Life at IBC continues to be amazing. The first two and a half weeks have flown by as if someone somewhere has pushed a cosmic fast-forward button on my life. So far, every chapel service has been amazing, every class has been inspirational, every prayer meeting powerful and every social event epic. This coming Thursday and Friday, Calvary Tabernacle will be hosting the annual MARC (mid-America renewal conference) at which my amazing Senior Pastor Brother Wayne Huntley will be preaching as well as five other amazing speakers. It's sure to be legendary!


I'm so blessed to be here at IBC at this particular time. There's a unity here that is, I feel, unprecedented. There are young people stepping into their callings and their ministries like never before. It's a wonderful feeling and an amazing opportunity of which I hope and pray that I can take full advantage. 


Twitter is being stupid, but if it weren't, this is what I would post: 


"No weapon formed against me shall prosper. NO. WEAPON." 


In all that I face, I must never forget this. I have been bought with a price. I have obeyed the Word of God. I have done my part. Now it is His turn to fulfill His promises in my life. And, of course, He is coming through for me. Like He has always done for me. Like He will always do for me and you and everyone else who has obeyed His Word.


So there's that. Have a blessed day. XOXO

No comments: